Why are you single?

 Timing is everything

Perfect in its existence and

Imperfect in its manipulation

Every time I'm shot down when getting to know

Every time I'm rejected at a speed-dating show

It just wasn't my time

It never really is.

 

The overseeing entity that represents a greater power

One that I call God, others Allah and Jehovah

Has a plan for me, and timing is in its control

Cosmically, it's not my time yet or my plan to change

Spending myself into debt on a dating app

There's no plan or time for that

Crying endlessly, forming a pool of self-pity?

There's no time or plan for that

Hoping to be loved by another when all the love I need

Is right here waiting for me

There's no time, plan, or use for grandeur delusions

I hope that answers my question...and yours

Comments

Popular Posts