Artsy Monday #45

Happy Artsy Monday.  Here's another entry from the scribbles list:










This is a two-sided picture with these pieces of art from the 7th grade.


On side 1, I drew Nintendo Power's attempt at a pretty decent artist's rendition of Pocky and Rocky 2 bosses as well as the titular set of characters.  The idea was to have the two fight the baddies from all around them.  Since it was a small paper, it was a little more tougher this time around to fit everyone and everything.  Still, it was a decent attempt, specifically for the sequel to a video game I really enjoyed.

On side 2, I drew the Animaniacs.  What made this artist rendition interesting was that I was not drawing from an actual picture of animation.  For this one, I drew an actual in-game screen for the Animaniacs video game for the SNES.  I couldn't get Ralph's hand just right.  Also, I did have some challenges drawing Wakko as seen.  In the end, it was a pretty good attempt.


Check you all out later, same Artsy time.  Same Artsy channel.

Comments

Popular Posts