Artsy Monday #43

It's another good-old, Artsy Monday!  Here's the entry for today:








It's a beach party, professional wrestling style.  There was a 2-page puzzle in the WWF Magazine called "Beach Blanket Bodyslam".  There were a litany of wrestlers and such and they wanted you to find Bertha Faye as well as Harvey Whippleman.  Between all of those folks, were about a bunch of fake Undertakers, random people, and WWF wrestlers of the time.  I couldn't draw the whole thing, nor did I want to, so I drew what and who I could.  It's a puzzle as well, as I ask the watcher to find the wrestlers.  I could tell you all of them....but, I'll let you do that in the comments.  (Oh, and for the record, there's only 2 non-wrestlers in this picture, so it shouldn't be too hard.  ;-)  As for who, one is a known referee).  Comment on who you could find, and I'll give the full answer by the end of the day.

Tune in next week for a change in direction for Artsy Monday: the bootleg tapes.  the gag reels.  the outtakes.  Or in this case, the scribbles.  See you next week.

Comments

Popular Posts