Artsy Monday #63

It's my Stay-Cation week!  Woo to the hoo!  So, here's a little something for Artsy Monday:










This little number was done in 7th grade.  I had Mortal Kombat for the Genesis and a fellow classmate of mine who was also an avid fighting game fan, decided to write how to fight Reptile via the debug mode.  Coolness.  However, with this paper being practically empty save for this code, I had to draw something.  So, I drew an image from a reading textbook of a man being led away by a few soldiers defending their actions to who looks like a Roman centurion.  I don't quite remember the story, but I felt it was worth drawing.  

Below that, I have failed attempt at drawing Goofy, Minnie, and Pluto on the trail for Mickey.  A big muckup to be sure.  I had some and still do have some difficulty drawing characters from Disney.  On the other side, we have Darkwing Duck on vacation from a Disney Adventures magazine.  Darkwing is not privy to vacations, with Gosalyn and Launchpad trying to get him to go with the flow.  Good luck with that.   


See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts