Artsy Monday #61

Another awesome Artsy Monday for you, taking it back to school with this one.  Here it is:









This little number was done specifically in 4th or 6th grade to be sure.  I had to remove a personal piece of info from the picture.  But, I remember it quite as clear as day as I used to connect to that piece of info in various ways over the years (spoiler alert, it was an address of a good friend).  But enough on that.  Here we have a picture of various animated pieces from the books, comics, and magazines I've owned over the years.  Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Toad came from a picture book about Super Mario Bros.  Not my best work, at all.  The two ducks were from Disney Adventure magazine (remember that?) It was from a Darkwing Duck comic.  The two frogs were from a random animation I found while at school . Riddle Mania came from one of those awesome small books that had a litany of jokes I liked to read.  I don't quite remember who made the books.  I just remember the art style very well.  We have Kirby almost exclusively from the cover of Kirby's Dream Land.  It was my first drawing of Kirby.  And we have a picture of Spider Man and Hulk.  I wanted to draw Wolverine, but he didn't come out right at all.  For an outtake, it sure was ambitious.  Unfortunately, it was more of a scribble with some issues in its development.  I dig it, though!




Tune in next week for another Artsy Monday with another take on Street Fighter....

Comments

Popular Posts