Artsy Monday #54

Hope you're keeping your cool during the dog days of summer.  Here's an entry for you to help keep things cool:












This was one of my last pictures on this type of paper before I moved on and stayed with the printing paper.  Anyhoo, at the time, I was trying to draw another Wario picture.  So, I found the Wario Land picture, specifically after getting the game via Game Boy.  And of course, Wario alone couldn't cut it, so, this is the Nintendo Game Boy crew.  We have Mario via Mario Land, Toad from I believe another Game Boy game (that escapes me), Link from Link's Awakening, Donkey Kong Sr. and Jr. from the Donkey Kong Game Boy game, and Kirby from Kirby's Dream Land.  The Game Boy had a solid set of games of the years.  Nintendo brought most of them.  And boy, were they great. 

Tune in next week for the last of the scribbles and be here two weeks from now....for the outtakes (even great artists make mistakes.  So, own it!)

Comments

Popular Posts