Artsy Monday #49

Another Artsy Monday, only this time....it's the first day of Summer.  Woo hoo.  Let's see if this is the cure of the Summertime blues, well the early blues:









This one has a bunch of drawings I saw over time that I had to commit to paper.  It started with the two medieval characters that I saw in my reading book from grade school at the time.  However, since that was the only picture I had, I had all this space to work with.  So....

I drew Popeye seeing as how he's my favorite cartoon character of old school fame (because to me, he's better than Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse), I drew Inspector Gadget which I liked for a while in cartoon form, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from a Nintendo Power Magazine that I was given (it was the Maniac Mansion issue), and lastly just a random picture of a chicken doctor feeding a sick person.  It was cute, so I drew it.


Tune in next week for the 50th edition of Artsy Monday! 

Comments

Popular Posts