Artsy Monday #47

Here's another entry for you all, this awesome Artsy Monday:









For this entry, I tried to draw a set of Street Fighter characters, via Super Street Fighter II.  The proportions were off, way off, so I just gave up.  Below that was my first attempt at Apple and Cinnaman, which I traced.  I gave up on this one mostly because I erased a hole into the paper.

The final picture was from a magazine, 3-2-1 Contact, based on the television show of the same name from PBS.  They would have parody comics based on popular franchises, like Home Alone, TMNT, or whatever.  In this case, it was Disney's Aladdin.  I decided to draw their scene where the Jafar character took the Jasmine character from the market, while the guards confronted the salesman.  Meanwhile, the Aladdin character was looking to catch up with Jasmine...alongside him was Abu (or the Abu character).  Win, lose or draw, I loved putting pencil to paper.


Tune in next week for another edition of Artsy Monday.




Comments

Popular Posts