Artsy Monday #48

Another day, another chance at art.  So, here's the 48th chance to have it.  Here we go:









Let's start with the mistake where I ended up tearing the paper trying to draw Donkey Kong the first time.  Undeterred, I gave it another shot, and lo and behold, I got it done pretty well.  Following that, I decided to draw a very funky duo in the form of Toe Jam and Earl.  I had a lot of fun drawing these two.  I never had fun playing with the two, maybe I will someday.  Lastly, the duo I decided to draw were not quite a duo but rivals, or as I called them, arch enemies.  At the time, it wasn't easy to get a hold of good pictures of Sonic the Hedgehog.  Once I did, I committed him to paper.  But, by himself, he kind of looked awkward to me.  Seeing as how I didn't have many other Sonic characters to draw along with, I put him next to Mario.  What's another Mario picture, right?  LOL.  Anyhoo, these enemies would become friendly rivals more than 10 years later, appearing in the same game together on a number of occasions (even in an April Fools' joke) and boy, has it been quite a show?

Stay tuned for another edition of Artsy Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts