Artsy Monday #40

Wow.  40th Artsy Monday.  They say happiness begins at 40, but I'm sure we've been happy since we started.  Bad jokes aside, here we go:








This is part 2 of my Skies of Arcadia picture, which I must say was a little more challenging than the first.  This one showcases the various villains of the game.  Separated by Piastol, a new character made exclusively for this game (the original did not have Piastol), we have the Valuan royal officers on the right side, and the bounties on the left.  Piastol was as challenging a draw as she was a character in the game, no question.  But, once I got the flow of things, it wasn't so bad. 

The Valuan officers were also quite a challenge, to be sure.  Trying to be precise with their facial features and bodies were no easy task.  But, for what it's worth, I feel I did pretty well.  When it comes to the bounties, they were really fun to draw.  It wasn't until I got to the teams of the Ixa'ness Demons and Vize, Anita, and Faina that I had my issues.  Like Piastol, as tough a draw as they were in-game characters.  But, it was worth the challenge and worth doing.  I'm very proud of this picture as I am the first.


Tune in next time for something classic, same art time, same art channel.

Comments

Popular Posts