Artsy Monday #35

Hey, it's Monday.  And you know what that means....it's time to get Artsy!!!  So, here you go:







Mega Man Month ends with this picture of Mega Man X3.  Of the 3 drawings of the X collection, I found this to be my most challenging.   I enjoyed the designs to be sure, but finding a rhyme or reason to draw them together was a challenge to be sure.  Also, based on the smudges you see, some of the characters were very challenging to draw with a pencil.  Yes, this is another tail-end pencil drawing, but it was worth it.  I truly enjoyed the details that went into each character.  However, I do not envy Capcom's artists when they try to either conjure these guys up or draw them.  Hope you enjoy this!


Tune in next week for another edition of Artsy Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts