Artsy Monday #37

Artsy Monday is here.  And here's what's on the docket today:







This is my picture for Breath of Fire 3.  To be honest, I've never played any of the games.  Seriously.  I never have.  I just really liked the artwork that went with it.  I had drawn a picture for part one on the SNES, and that will come later.  This one I drew while finishing up junior year in high school.  I tried a Breath of Fire 2 picture, but a collage was already made by Capcom.  Oh well.  

Two interesting things about this picture:  One, I had used a ruler on two of the sword-wielding characters.  I was adamant in making the swords straight and perfect.  I had drawn numerous swords and they always came out crooked or whatever. Not this time.  Two, I saw only these characters.  When I saw other articles on this game, I saw more info and characters for this game.  So, this one is a bit minimalist.  However, I dig it, especially the logo.  Nice!

Tune in next week for more Artsy Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts