Artsy Monday #34

Last week, it was my current age.  This week, it's my future age.  Just like last week, it's Mega Man.  This week, like last week, it's future Mega Man (as in further into the future than actual Mega Man).  But, enough of the chitter-chatter:









This is my Mega Man X2 picture.  This, I believe, was one of my last pictures using an actual pencil, before I switched to a lead pencil.  I really enjoyed the design on these characters and truly had a blast drawing this one.  I had learned a lot from the first picture, and in turn, I started placing the characters in better spots or at least more reasonable ones.  That said, time hasn't been too kind to this picture with the tattered edges, but the fact that it survived this long is something to behold.  


Tune in next week for the final Mega edition of Artsy Monday.  See ya later!

Comments

Popular Posts