Artsy Monday #33

The Mega Man series continues with Artsy Monday #33.  Here's today's entry!







What you see here is my very first Mega Man picture.  It was one of the most daunting tasks I had back then and with it, I became more into drawing.  I had done a few pictures before this one, and this I think was the first picture I did that I fully felt proud of my accomplishment.  I was too much of a perfectionist back then (something I'm glad I grew out of).  This was a two-sided picture, and the following Mega Man X pics would be one sided, after I saw the cool part about putting people next to each other.  

Anyhoo, the front part of the picture has 6 of the Maverick Hunters. I put names next to them all, and at the time, I wasn't sure if Launch Octopus had Launch in his name.  I put a question mark and later crossed it out once it was confirmed.  I found Chill Penguin to be the easiest to draw.  Which was ironic, because he was the easiest boss to beat.  LOL

The back of the picture has the remaining Maverick Hunters along with their leader, Sigma.  You can tell the age of the picture based on the tattered edges. I'm happy it stayed together as long as it did, for a picture drawn in 1994.  However, due to that fact, Sigma's foot has seen better days.


Tune in next week, same Artsy time, same Artsy channel!

Comments

Popular Posts