Artsy Monday #30

Wow.  We've reached 30!  30 Artsy Mondays.  Woot woot.  So, that's said, here's the entry:









Here's Snowboard Kids 2.  I was really surprised that the series existed, in a pleasant way.  I was even more surprised that it harbored a sequel.  Cute snowboarders.  Yea, that's awesome!  Very awesome indeed.  On the front, we have the singular pictures of the main characters sans 1(I tried with the vampire character;  didn't work how I would have liked it).  Still, it was a nice picture and departure from the harder-edge stuff I do.  

On the back, we have a group picture.  This was drawn already as a group picture, as opposed to me grouping them together.  It was the least challenging picture for a group I could have done.  And yes, I stand by it.  This is EXTREME!  

See you next week, same art time, same art channel.

Comments

Popular Posts