Artsy Monday: Snowdown

What's this?  Another entry?  Could it be?  Why yes, yes it is!  An Artsy Monday Bonus Post for #28












What we have here is my first comic.  Yes, I drew a comic.  And I'm very, very proud of it.  I drew this in a study period in high school back in 1998, and I have made slight artistic and grammatical improvements on it over the years.  The story goes like this:  Matthew Frost and Jenna Storm are quite the dangerous duo, who look to prove one thing: when it comes to being the best in snowboarding, Matthew is tops, no matter what.  Even if it means causing bodily harm...by conjuring up snowballs and avalanches at will!

I made a follow up to this some time ago, but, that belongs to someone now.  Of the three comic ideas I have, this one has the most legs in my view.  I've even sat down and went places with the idea with friends.  So, keep your eyes peeled for another edition of Snowdown.  


See you next time!

Comments

Popular Posts