Artsy Monday #25

The first Artsy Monday of the New Year.  And what, pray tell, does it bring us?








In something of a follow-up to my Battle Arena Toshinden picture, here's my Super Gem Fighter Mini-Mix (or Pocket Fighter) picture.  I tried to replicate or at least follow the same mindset as I did for the Toshinden picture.  It was pretty cool to put all these characters all on one page.  They're so cute....and so volatile.  I actually got to play the game no more than 10 or so years after making this picture, really.  It was as challenging as the next fighting game, to be sure.  Never underestimate the difficulty of a fighting game.  'Twas all in good fun.  


See you next week for more artsy goodness.  And, tune in 2 weeks from now for another special entry in the pantheon of Artsy Monday!

Comments

Popular Posts