Artsy Monday.

I have been drawing since I was 9 years old.  It became a great and awesome hobby of mine over the life I have lead.  I have saved all of my work from those days in 4th grade until today.  I have kept them in my art portfolio that went from a messed up manila folder to a blue binder with plastic paper holders.  I love to bring it around and show people.  Then, an epiphany came about me.


I was given the cool idea of scanning my work to my computer and posting it on my blog.  I thought about it and I was a little hesitant at first.  Looking back, I guess I was afraid of people's opinions.  Well, no longer.


Every Monday, I will be scanning a picture from my portfolio onto this blog.  I want to share my work with the world for once.  Now, that time is here.  So, without further ado, here is the first posting.









This is my tribute to the wrestling organization known as CHIKARA.  From 2009 until 2014, I followed this company and their exploits.  I found it to be a welcome change to the wrestling world.  In this picture, you'll see the various wrestlers I have come to like.  Also, at the time this picture was started, CHIKARA had just made their return to pro wrestling business after a long hiatus.  I am especially proud of this picture as it is my first picture that I did that wasn't drawn from a picture I have seen already.  These were all drawn by me based on what I remembered of each wrestler and what they wore regularly.  I love it.  I hope you do, too.


Tune in next week!

Comments

Popular Posts