Artsy Monday, part 2

It's the return of Artsy Monday.  I saw that the first one got a lot of positive responses.  So, once again, here it is.  For your viewing pleasure, here's another picture from my art portfolio of over 20 years.





This is my pictorial homage to Street Fighter Alpha 3.  I drew this while working as an intern finishing up college.  This picture was drawn after I had finished what I called my "masterpiece", my tribute picture to Street  Fighter.  I thought I couldn't draw anything more, but I felt the desire burning in me.  I had to answer it.  So, in the process, I decided to draw pictures based on that masterpiece.  This was one of them.  I tried to thematically make each row connect in a way with the heroes in the first row, Shadaloo and Akuma in the second row, and then from there, I just drew with my instincts.  

I hope you enjoy it.  Tune in next week for more, same picture day, same picture blog channel....or something.

Yatta Ze!

Comments

Popular Posts