Artsy Monday #16

Artsy Monday for the first week of November, and here it is:






This little beauty I drew in the summer of 2004, when I found the internship that led me to the job I have today.  I really, really love this game, Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter.  Of the 2 vs. 2 crossovers, it's my very favorite for the balance, the character list, and especially the soundtrack.  When I saw these pictures, I knew I had to draw them.  I couldn't track them down for the longest, but once I did, I had to put pencil to paper.  Soon after, I did my masterpiece, so this was an inspiration of sorts.  This also inspired me to keep drawing after the masterpiece and beyond.  I knew I still had it in me.  A few looks at this, and I was well-reminded.


See you next time!


Comments

Popular Posts