Artsy Monday #14

It's another Artsy Monday entry for you.  Here it comes, hot off the....uh, presses?






Guilty Gear X entries coming at you again.  Of the pictures drawn, these were the first 2.  Character-wise, I felt they were to be later.  But no matter.  I liked these characters better due to their outfit designs.  It was very keen.  I loved the buckles, the coloring, the shading, and the like.  The pictures were as unique as the art style in-game.  Lastly, I finished these pictures when I had doubts about continuing my art.  There weren't many pictures and I had already had the negative thoughts from others still rattling around in my head.  I'm glad I shook them off and continued.


Picture one is of the remaining members of the starting cast.  I must say, though, by character usage, they are probably the most popular characters in this game.  This was on the front of the paper

Picture two was on the back of the paper.  It was of the logo, and the very difficult final boss, Dizzy.  A very unique character design to be sure.  I enjoyed drawing her very much.


Tune in next week for more.

Comments

Popular Posts