Artsy Monday #12

Artsy Monday #12 is here, and we have another double feature.  For the record, I did a lot of pictures where I drew on both sides.  So, you're in for a treat:







Fighter's Megamix.  This was my first exposure to a cross-over fighting game, an all-star video game (like Smash Brothers), and a 3-D one at that.  When I saw this picture in the magazines, I gave it a shot to draw. And I loved the outcome.  Sega gives us Virtua Fighter and Fighting Vipers in one game for the Sega Saturn.  Nice!

One side of the picture has the many fighters fighting tough.  Can we all just get along?  Not in this case.  One side of the picture has a big centerpiece with Sarah Bryant.  When I saw the picture the first time, I knew I couldn't fit it with the others, so I gave it its own side.  I also made my own logo for the game as I couldn't find one for the game.  

What makes this an awesome picture was that they were all drawn in 3-D.  It's the first time I drew a 3-D figure to paper, and I have to say, it was a daunting task, and I enjoyed the outcome.


See you next time!


Comments

Popular Posts