Artsy Monday #8

Here it is.  The special Labor Day edition of Artsy Monday.   What's on the docket?









This is it.  This is my masterpiece.  This is the picture that I initially thought was going to be the end of my drawing life, but instead, it kept me going.  I wanted to take 3 different art styles from 3 different Capcom artists and combine them into one big picture to celebrate Street Fighter's 15th Anniversary.  So, what you have here is styles from Street Fighter Alpha 3, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, and Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.  In the epicenter, we have the two starring characters, Ryu and Ken.  The black lines were in black marker to help separate the sections.  On the back, I drew the Street Fighter Logo and stated the series was the revolutionary force in the fighting game genre.  To this day, it holds very, very true.  I'm especially proud of this picture as it is the first and only picture I have framed.  


Check you out next week, same art space, same art channel.


Comments

Popular Posts