Artsy Monday #24

It's the final Artsy Monday of the year of 2015.  And I have a double dose for you all to enjoy.  So, here it is:









What you see here is my picture dedicated to Soul Calibur.  I drew this picture early in my college time.  I found it to be challenging and fun at the same time.  I believe this was the last picture I drew with a pencil or the first I drew with a lead pen.  Either way, it was a fun experience.  

On the front, we have nine fighters that stood out as not just popular, but were available to draw at the time.  I actually touched up this picture a few years after it was finished.  It was a great idea.

The back showcases that of Knightmare, or Siegfried under the influence of the Soul Edge.  It also showcases the logo for the game.  My favorite character had changed to this unholy creature.  Thankfully, that didn't stop me from picking him...especially since his original version was also in the game.


Next week, new year, same old awesome Artsy Monday.  Take care!

Comments

Popular Posts