An intro post

It looks like I'm back.  Yea, I'm back.  I used to blog about ECW and how it worked or sucked back in 2009 or so.  It was a fun experience and I got a lot of feedback. Then, I said to myself, I'd never write again like that unless I was impassioned to do so.  Well, the time has come.

 After an eye-opening experience or two, I realized that if I ever want to get ahead in life, or at least articulate my feelings on things, I have to get my voice out there, through blogs, videos, podcasting, or whatever.  So, first things first, I joined a podcast on wrestling as part of their panel.  Next, I put together an idea or two for a possible for a future hobby in web media.  Am I the next Angry Video Game Nerd or Nostalgia Critic, or even MovieBob?  Probably not.  I just want to give it a try.  I know it's not easy.  But, it does look like an interesting experience.  But, in order for that to work, I need something of a webpage.  And what better way to do that than make a free blog page.

So, what can you expect from here?  My thoughts on, well, everything I feel like talking about.  Games, wrestling, movies, ideas, cartoons, people, places, things, and the like.  I'll try not to be a ranting, raving, reject from Comedy Central.  But, this might be the best chicken soup for my creative soul.  So, let the creativity flow, and don't feel afraid to post your feelings.  If you're trolling, you'll be removed.  I don't talk to trolls as they don't exist.  Only humans and good minds here.  That said, it's time to spread the joy to the masses who know my words.  I hope they don't plug their ears.  Or worse, stop reading.  Nah, they won't do that.  They know I know where they live.

Comments

Popular Posts